Boris FX BCC 10 MultiHost I (Avid/Adobe/OFX/Apple)
- THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF PLUG-INS
THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF PLUG-INS
Boris Continuum is the most comprehensive plug-in collection for Adobe, Apple, Avid and OFX host applications. Continuum features range from Image Restoration, to Extruded Text, titling and 3D Objects, to Chromakey and Compositing, Particles, and Image Stabilization. Boris Continuum serves NLE editors and Compositors alike with the newly integrated Masking and Planar Tracking Pixel Chooser powered by Academy Award-winning Mocha technology.
MOCHA TRACKING & MASKING
The Academy Award-winning Mocha planar tracking and masking engine is now integrated inside Continuum allowing editors to do more advanced finishing work without leaving the timeline.
Beauty Studio is a new skin retouching tool that gives editors the ability to smooth skin and reduce blemishes making their talent look better.
- Advanced skin smoothing produces professional and realistic results for a digital makeover.
- State-of-the-art keying algorithm isolates skin tones, while retaining natural sharpness and contrast.
- Integrated mocha planar track masking reduces manual keyframe labor.
Title Studio is a next generation 2D/3D titling plug-in. Create professional broadcast titles and high quality motion graphics at any resolution.
- Create stylized 2D or 3D titles with custom bevels, fills and styles.
- OpenGL-accelerated features include 3D extrusions, materials, cameras, lights, and deformers
- Import 3D models from Maxon C4D or Adobe Illustrator EPS files.
- Includes a custom interface plug-in and stand-alone application.
IMAGE RESTORATION TOOLS
Three new filters are added to the already highly useful set of tools that fix, repair, and restore footage.
- BCC Remover fills in missing pixels and removes objects with clone and auto-fill options.
- BCC Dropout Fixer easily restores tape based damaged footage with field or frame dropouts.
- BCC Reframe reformats and stylizes vertical cell phone video footage into a standard 16×9 aspect for broadcast. Includes options to stylize the foreground and background with blur, stretch, and mirroring.
BRAND NEW EFFECTS
- BCC Light Leaks adds organic and naturalistic “in-camera” light and exposure effects to stylize and enhance footage.
- BCC Video Glitch recreates the distressed look of compression artifacts, signal loss, and corrupt digital video. The embedded Beat Reactor can sync glitch effects to audio.
BRAND NEW TRANSITIONS
- BCC Light Leaks Dissolve creates a light exposure-based transition
- BCC Cross Glitch mimics abrupt digital signal transitions
- BCC Cross Melt conveys a new organic look and feel
- BCC Cross Zoom combines zoom, glow, and dissolve into one simple transition
ENHANCED FX BROWSER
Quickly and easily find your perfect look.
The FX Browser™ can be accessed both in each individual filter and as a standalone to browse the entire BCC effects presets library. The built-in browsing history lets you keep track of your most recent searches. All effects play back over video in your timeline, not just a poster frame.
New in BCC 10, the FX Browser supports BCC 3D Objects units.
Note: The FX Browser is supported in all hosts except Apple.
|Generate 2D and Extruded 3D Text|
|Import EPS, Cinema 4D Objects|
|Optical Flow-based Stabilization, Re-timing and Motion Blur|
|3-Way Color Correction, Broadcast-Safe Color Test|
|Skin Retouching and Beauty Work|
|Repair Dead Pixels, Flicker, Field Dropouts, DV Footage Artifacts|
|High Quality Up-Rez and Magic Sharp|
|Lens Flares, Stage Light, Light Beam and Light Leaks|
|Corner Pin, Wittness Protection, Match Move|
|3D Particle Emitter, Organic Strands, Particle Arrays|
|Pan and Scan, DVE Effect|
|TV Damage, Scalene, LED Effect|
|Jitter, Beat Reactor Auto-animation|
|Spline-based Warp and Morph|